Grothouse Lumber’s skilled craftsmen produce wood countertops and island tops in any shape or layout you specify. Because everything we produce is custom manufactured, you’re not limited to one particular size, thickness, or construction style. Our wood countertops can be configured to fit any particular space, from large, monolithic islands to small galley kitchens to anything in between. We offer:
- More than 20 stock wood species with more than 40 wood species available within our standard 2-3 week lead time.
- Three different construction styles: Edge Grain, End Grain, or Flat Grain (Wide Plank).
- Integrated sink cutouts, cooktops, mitered joints, complex shapes, and more.
- A wide range of edge profiles, including the largest available edges currently on the market
- An endless array of additional options, including integrated trivets, trash holes, or drainboards.
Our goal is to provide you with one of the most versatile and stylish counters available anywhere. And whether you plan to use your top as a cutting surface for food preparation or simply as an everyday workspace, we have a finish that’s perfect for your every need.
Below are examples of countertops produced by the Grothouse Lumber Company:
End Grain Exotic Mix of Wenge, Zebrawood and Sapele Mahogany with Undermount Copper Sink
Flat Grain Cherry with Grothouse Original Oil Finish and Apron Sink
Edge Grain Wenge with Grothouse Original Oil Finish and Undermount Sink